Time & Location
Jul 21, 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Norikoh Chelsea, 43 W 24th St, New York, NY 10010, USA
About the Event
Asian Night Market in Chelsea
An epic Asian Night Market is coming back to Chelsea! Upstairs is making a limited supply of tickets available which get a free drink, $5 off a menu item, it’s pretty good :) First come, first served. Mouth-watering Asian cuisine and special drink, live music and mingle and fun! PRE SALE Online Drink & Food Ticket $12, Online/Door Ticket $15
- ONE FREE Drink (Beer, Sake cocktails) *Menu may change
- $5 OFF ONE menu item (any food)
- Happy Hour price on drink menu all night
A little more about this exciting event: What happens when a fine dining establishment tries their hand at “street food”? You get the Norikoh + Upstairs night market experience. We’re turning all 6,000 square feet of Norikoh, Chelsea into a night-market featuring:
- Mouth-watering Asian food menu, Cold Ramen, Ramen, Wagyu Beef Sushi, Taiwanese vegetable buns, Yakitori Skewers, Chef's Matcha pudding (Fran), bubble tea, Mochi Cookie and more! price range $5-$15
- East Asian beer selection (Sapporo, Asahi, Kirin, others) and fun, Special Menu NY-Sake cocktails with an east Asian spin (Lychee Martini! :D), Special Sake Tasing Menu (Sake master presents) all at happy hour pricing *with ticket
- 3 areas (outdoor and indoor), featuring music, large full bar
- Popular Accessories, candles, outfits, crafts vendors!
- Super photogenic backdrop (it’s a Lantern city) as backdrop to the festive atmosphere
- Live music!
More to follow! Disclaimer: Menu may change.
- Will tickets also be sold at the door? Yes, if they have not been sold out and while supplies last.
- Is the event open to the public? Yes!
- Can I go without a ticket? Absolutely! However, we recommend you purchase tickets for the following reasons: (1) Online ticket holders are guaranteed admittance and we will limit entry once we are reaching full capacity.
- (2) Ticket holders get discounts, Free drink and Happy Hour price all night (well exceeds value of the ticket price) (3) Having access to a ticket ensures an overall smooth event, making the experience even more enjoyable for all attendees!
- How does check-in work? We’ll scan in your QR code at Norikoh, and give you a wristband with beer and food vouchers. This wristband will also guarantee you happy hour pricing.
- What if I cannot make it? Please refer to the refund policy below.
- Can I bring my kids? Yes, we just check ID at the entrance. Attendees 21 years of age or older will be provided a wristband at the check-in. Please be sure to wear the wristband while you attend the event since we strictly provide alcohol drinks to the guests who wear the wristband.
- What if I lose raffle voucher & wristband? Please make sure not to lose your voucher & wristband. Unfortunately, We are unable to replace these items if you misplace them. As they say, use it or lose it ;)
- Can I come late or early than my ticket time? If you're late or early for your ticket time, entry will be permitted if space allows.
- 4pm-7pm has more variety of free drink selection? We will prepare the same amount of free drinks 4-7pm and 7-10pm.
About Norikoh Norikoh is a sleek Japanese restaurant in a prime Chelsea location. Norikoh blends the modern with the traditional, reflected both in its menu rooted in Japanese Kaiseki cuisine in addition to its fun cocktails. It truly serves as an ideal backdrop for what Upstairs has to offer. We at Upstairs are thrilled to be partnering with Norikoh in presenting the best of art & culture, fashion, technology, food and socials to our community. www.norikoh.com @norikohnyc